Monday, June 22, 2009

[INFO] AADBSK SEASON 3 CONTENTS REVEALED!

First of all $150 IS TOOOOO MUCH!
DOES RHYTHM ZONE WANTS US GO BANKRUPT?!?!?

and 540 minutes of DBSK is too long!
Don't get me wrong , i love DBSK and everything but 9 hours of them is way choking!
But i am super EXCITED!

----------------------------------------------------------------
The long awaited All about DBSK III's content were revealed!

The price cost about 13, 500 yen and that include the tax. (I actually converted it to USD and my eyes went like this O.O The price is about $150)
It would be released on August 19, 2009
And they also stated the id number...which is RZBD-46344 / 9
They also said that the company is rhythm zone

The DVD is expected to be as 540 minutes long. Which is about 9 hours long..say what?! Please someone tell me I'm not going crazy...0.0

The footage/content of the video are:

- Saipan (I wonder what they did and those girls...something smell fishy here >.<)
- Footage of music video filming
- Couple Talk ( I want to see this!)
- Filming at Korea and MTV shop? Not really sure about this one. Maybe the promotions during Mirotic period.
- Interview in a restaurant.
- DBSK with their dogs ( I wanna see Vick smile.gif
- Video programs in SBS (Again with Mirotic promotions)

Inside also has posters and postcard. Well if it's $150 better have a lot of stuff you know.

And wanna know if I'm gonna buy it?

Of course ^^ LOL, let's wait for Korean version shall we?


Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights
shared: sweetfig.blogspot
DO NOT REMOVE WITHOUT FULL CREDITS

1 Comment:

echonkz said...

9 hours o_O
woooww,,n expensive tooooo,,
aigooooooo...spend lot of money again T_____T