Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[VIDEO] Royal Pirates~ Korean Rock Band!

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this group before but they Do Rock Versions of very popular songs.If you like Rock music,check these videos.I thought they did ok on Mirotic but I have to say I love Sorry Sorry & Agian & Again alot! These two guys are very talented and I thought I would share this with you all.






visit their Youtube Page here!



Credits: Royal Pirates@ Youtube
shared by: sweetfig@blogspot
Please take out with Full Credits. :)

1 Comment:

Miss Jessy G said...

yup... know abt them for awhile.. they got their own myspace.. they said that starking contacted them becoz someone posted their vids in daum.. but no news yet.. hope they appear in star king! both of them are hot!
i personally like their rendition of britney's circus... super hot~