Sunday, July 26, 2009

[TRANS]090725 Yunho’s dad message to Yoonhothailand





It’s summer time now. It’s very hot and it also rains a lot lately. I’m worried about Thai fans.

I’ve heard you prepare something to surprise Yunho in last concert in thailand. Of course Yunho knew what Thai fans did for him. We would like to thank to Thai fans for all the happiness you gave us.

Yesterday there was a news that Yunho decided to accept the lead role for MBC drama. He has made a quick decision so I’m a bit worrid about his health because he must fly back and forth from Japan to Korea according to A-nation and drama-shooting schedule.

I believe Yunho must make it throught and I believe he do it well. I’d like you ask for your support yo Yunho as always.

Finally please take care and let’s fight together

Thanks to: Yoonho’s dad
Thai trans: Yoonpa unni
credit: yoonhothailand
Eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

0 Comments: