Monday, September 22, 2008

[Translation]DBSK's Messages to Cassiopeia-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

[TRANS] Messages to Cassiopeia

T/N: these messages were played along with the video in the showcase

Messages to Cassiopeia

HERO
It's been 1 year and 7 months
Of course you've waited a long time right?
Protecting us while we're working hard in a different place. Our Cassiopeia
It's okay now~
Because we're under the same sky
Because we'll be presenting our hardworking, cool selves sincerely to everyone, please don't forget to support us!!!!
We've listened to our 4th album over and over again
Filling it with really great songs; please listen to the album lots because we've chosen each song painstakingly
During the time you've waited, we've put in the same amount of effort, and the effort the staffs put in wasn't in vain. And together, we've produced many fun and great memories
Everyone's the best!!

MAX
Thank you for waiting for us; it's been a long time.
I've thought about this a lot
And I've worked hard so as to repay everyone's love
To be able to be standing in this position
While on our promotional activities, you showed us your wonderful selves
Thank you.....really

XIAH
Whether it was short or long
Because of everyone who stood by us silently during the 1 year and 7 months
That's why we're about to stand on this stage now
This time today, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to everyone for that period. I would like to use the strength of my whole body to show everyone how thankful I am
Everyone's the reason as to why we're able to exist today

U KNOW
It's been a really long time and everyone has just been waiting for today
You've waited long right? Because you've waited for such a long time, I feel more apologetic than thankful
Sorry...and thank you
In order to repay everyone, we'll show you all of our hearts here alright?
Soo..... Close your eyes
And imagine you're dreaming with us
Let's become one again from here on
I love you....
To me, you're always Cassiopeia forever ^^*

MICKY
Firstly....
I'd really want to tell everyone thank you very very much
Actually, I've got many things to say....
It's been such a long time...what should I say
I've really got so many things to express
Sorry for making everyone wait for such a long time, sorry for making everyone miss us for so long
Truthfully, I've always been more blessed than others
I've been blessed because I'm able to receive everyone's love
I've been missing everyone all the time in my heart

Translated by: Sparkskey@lj

0 Comments: