Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday i got home around 4pm and opened my laptop immediately. To update my blog and do my History homework.
I was already typing everything about Ancient Egypt then suddenly all the lights went off and my fan went of also.
Luckily i was using my laptop that time. If i wasn't, all of my research would be gone!. And i would hate that to happen since i experienced that many many times when i was still using my PC.
And so NO ELECTRICITY= NO WiFi. So i was just staring at my window and talking to the sky.

If anyone heard me they would probably think i'm crazy!.
Well, as i was saying, i was talking to the sky.
First i asked Lord, "why do you have to do these when i'm in need of electricity!,WHY WHY WHY!". After that a thunder came (it was raining because we have a storm here,until now) i jumped on my seat. Then i said to Lord again "Okay, i understand already. I'm sorry for making you mad."
Then i talked to the 'God of Electricity'(i don't know if there's such).this was even funnier!.
I said "YAH!, bring me back my electricity!. Its okay for me if Mother Nature wants to soak my country, just give me back my electricity!".
Not a sound was heard from the sky. So i just stared at the sky and played my ipod. I was like in an emo state.LOL. i was also singing to the songs that played in my ipod.
Then, when i was singing a DBSK song it suddenly rained harder and harder and lightning's were seen!.
I just laughed to myself and understood what the sky wants to tell me. so i stopped singing and just listened to the music.

THAT WAS REALLY AN ODD FOR ME.HAHAHA. SPEAKING TO THE SKY WAS FUN BUT IF YOU'RE ALONE THEY WILL THINK YOU'RE SOME KIND OF A CRAZY GIRL.LOL.

IF I WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE I WOULD PROBABLY DO THAT,AGAIN.HAHAHA



3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha thats hilarious! But what's a better way to waste time than that?? You're awesome XD

Raissa said...

hahaha.
i know right! be productive! that's what we have to do!hehehXD

Clara said...

HAHA XD That was funny. First you talked to the sky and then you started singing to a DBSK song and it started raining harder and even lighting,wow. The sky can be so mean!