Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I'm so so sorry for ot updating yesterday since there was a typhoon here and our electricity was not cooperating!hehe.
oh and we don't have classes today because there's a typhoon here!! yey!!! long weekend vacation for me until tomorrow!!!
So i'm going to tell to you what happend to me last week starting from thursday.

Last Thursday(june 19) after classes ended around 1pm. i went home with my friend dina.
i wasn't really going home, i headed to my mom's office because i need to go to their office library because i need some article's about education. and so i brought my laptop with me and was updating also there. After finishing updating i went to the bookcases to find some of the books and articles i needed. after that i went back to my cubicle, as i was reading i glanced to the bookshelves and i saw a person in white!!! which was a ghost!!!!!. at first i really didn't believe since i thought i was just hallucinating. then i asked the librarian there and asked if there was a really a ghost there. and he said there was really a ghost there!. he was actually shocked that i was able to see it/him/her.
it was scary at the same time, i couldn't believe what happend!. the last time i saw a ghost was around when i was in grade 6!. i guess i really have the "gift"

then friday came.
i told my story to some of my friends and they said ' thank god i couldn't see those things"...etc.
oh and it was my parent's anniversary. hehehe.
after classes me and dina went to the library. well, dina haven't been to the library for a long period of time. meaning, she couldn't stand being inside the library for like 15mins. LOL!
so we stayed there for around 2hrs and 30mins.haha. after that i was laughing at her because she stayed inside the library for that long!. then we ate because we were so damn hungry!!
then there were guys who came to eat at the same place. they ate at the back side of the place. then we were in the front. While eating they were laughing at the same time and in a montonous voice!
i was laughing my ass off because on how the way they laugh! i really thought i was going to die because of the pain in my stomach!
and so we left the place because we just couldn't take the laughter anymore!.hahaha

well that was the climax of my week last week!

10 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

WOW!! So you were really able to see one?? I haven't seen or heard of one in a long time...back in my country a bunch of this things happen almost everyday!! I usually get scared but then you grow use to it!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Raissa said...

yea! at first i was scared then afterwards i was feeling a little bit of happiness because i saw one(i sounded so weird,right?)LOL.
btw, what country are you from?

denisse_segura said...

I'm from Peru in South America but I live in the U.S. The first time I "saw" one was when I was with my brother and the power was out -.-!! It was so scary...i sometimes get teary when I remember. So how was your reaction the first time you saw one??

Raissa said...

wow!. btw, my real name is raissa. but you can call me rai.
i do get teary sometimes, but this was different. i was shocked at first. then after everything had sunk in, i was happy that i saw one.
i really don't know why.hehe^^

denisse_segura said...

Alright Rai!! O guess that after a while you do feel good after seen one huh? Specially when you tell your friends and they get scared ^-^!! But it has been around 5 years for me since I've seen one I guess...when I was little it was very often that this type of things happen. Well I have to go, thanks for answering!!BTW my name is Denisse ^-^!!

Raissa said...

same here, its been a while since i saw one. the last was when i was in grade 6 and now i'm in college already.lol
Nice to meet you Denisse.^^

Anonymous said...

Yeah! When I was watching the news (I live in the U.S.) and they broadcasted a typhoon in the Philippines, I though of my favorite two TVXQ blog authors: Rai & Mitz! I thought: "I hope they're okay!"; Mitz runs the blog "7 Minutes in Fandom Heaven" who's also Filipino =): fangirlmitz.blogspot.com

iheartjj said...

hi, glad to hear you're okay despite the typhoon. i'm here all the time but have never said "hi" before so...."hi!" and thanks for all the updates on tvxq!!!

Clara said...

Awwww, you have no school? No fair!!! :)
Lol, that reminds me, my 2 friends can also see ghosts, but I can't I'm happy because I would be really scared. lol, laughter ^_^

Raissa said...

ASIAN BEAUTY:
Thanks for the concern! I was really touched.hehehe. Oh yes, i know her blog and i know she's a filipino also.^^
We've met in soompi but i don't know if she knew that i had my own blog.=)
oh and i just read your tag!.
I want to congratualte you from graduating in HS=) and school starts immediately?. that was really fast only one week of rest!
that's cruel!!.hehehe. oh and i saw that your name is julie?, is that right?. do correct me please if i'm wrong.^^
i didn't know you like my husband dear.lol. how come yunho comes to your dreams but not in my dreams??.not fair.
i guess he doesn't come to my dreams because he already sleeps beside me.hehehe. and he hugs me when we sleep together.=)LOL

IHEARTJJ:
HI there also! Rai is the name=) you?.
its the first time i've heard of you here=). thanks for always coming here,even though i don't know.LOL=)


三女花子:

haha. yea, no school!. but there will be school on wed. already. since the typhoon is gone. that sucks you know.LOL.
i don't like the feeling when i see some things.LOL