Tuesday, June 10, 2008

[Download] どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(Why have I fallen for you?) [HQ Vers.]- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki




"Doushite..." or simply "Why have I fallen in love with You?" song by DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki.
This is the High Quality (HQ) preview version of it.
The preview is about 2mins 54secs.
So its not the full version. but atleast its a HQ!


Also, I ripped the audio of the video.
So if anyone wants it, download it and leave me a COMMENT as a way of saying "Thank You!" =)
P.S. PLEASE DO BUY THE ORIGINAL.
[mp3] Tohoshinki - Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou?

Here's the video:

credit:stripesoflove@yt

Re-uploaded by sweetfig.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aish chincha...The Video's no longer available T.T! Oh well, I guess I'll download the mp3, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Also, are you going to make some ringtones out this mp3 too??? PLEASE, with a cherry on top? ^^;;

Raissa said...

i guess the AVEX company got it tracked down again, as usual.
hehe. at least i already ripped the audio of it.lol

well, i was not really thinking about it, but after your cherry on top thing, i will surely do it=)

P.S just finished making the tones, going to upload them in mediafire then to my blog.=)

thanks for visiting my blog always=). i really appreciate it=)