Saturday, June 28, 2008

I started to have a poll about
having an extra people in my blog.
Since i'm doing a lot of school stuff and blogging takes a lot of my time.

If you are a DBSK and SUJU fan or you are a big fan of the Korean or Japanese Entertainment,
you may apply so.
Only 2-3 persons are going to be accepted, in the future
Take note that you should be whole-heartedly applying and there will be no payments here.
Just for free will, i do this on my own free will because i love dbsk and suju too much and the other musicians also.

Tell me your experiences about being a fan of any korean/japanese musicians and what do you think about their music.
Then i'll email you back if you are accepted

Send me your experiences:raissafrancesca@gmail.com


1 Comment:

Clara said...

Aww, look at Changmin! He's so cute! >.<
It would be legal to be that handsome