Saturday, June 28, 2008

[MUSIC+ SINGLE] TVXQ - Musico ~T~ Selection (from 3rd Live Tour)


Live singing+ Live Band+ 5 Hot boys singing= MAJOR FREAKING AWESOME CONCERT!!!

You should agree with me because its really good!
Every song in the single is good!
I have to say that one of my weaknesses in hearing a good music is when they turn the digital sounds into live band!
I seriously spazzed all the time!
The guitar-ing was phenomenal! The way its fits their voices was precise!
The drums are so damn good!. Especially in TRICK and RISING SUN! The beat is exactly like in the album but much much nicer!
RISING SUN WAS THE BOMB!. DAMN IT! i can't even explain what i'm feeling right now!!!!!!!
TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS! WHY WAS I NOT EVEN BORN IN JAPAN OR KOREA? OR JUST WENT THERE TO WATCH THEIR CONCERTS!

KISS SHITA AND LOVE IN THE ICE WAS OF COURSE AMAZINGLY SUNG.
Jae's SAYONARA at the last part gave it all! I was emotional hearing the last part!
LOVE IN THE ICE harmonization and voicing was perfect,too perfect(that's a compliment).
at the bridge part, i was already crying. i was too touched by the song!
and YOOCHUN'S high note, was way way way way way better than the soul power concert.

(I CAN'T EXPLAIN THE FEELING WHEN I HEARD THE ALBUM.)

COMMENT WHEN DL^^
TELL ME AFTERWARDS WHAT YOU FELT ABOUT THE SINGLE

[SINGLE] TVXQ - Musico ~T~ Selection (from 3rd Live Tour)

SINGLE] TVXQ - Musico ~T~ Selection (from 3rd Live Tour)

{FileSend DL}
{ShareOnAll DL}
{USAUpload DL}

Release Date: June 17, 2008
Language: Japanese
Genre: Pop/Dance/Ballad
Artist: Male Group
Purchase the songs HERE
(^ not sure if anyone outside of Japan can buy these but you can try... =D)

Tracklist:
01 TRICK (3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~)
02 You're My Miracle (3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~)
03 Rising Sun (3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~)
04 Love in the Ice (3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~)
05 Kiss したまま、さよなら (Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara) (3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~)

credit: sparkskey@LJ + ongoingmelody community@LJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm downloading..

I used to listen Love in the ice from fancam but in Yokohama, not Saitama. JJ voice was perfect!! I like this song very much, since it was a single.

I can't wait to hear that!!

When I downloaded I'll back to comment this. ^O^

Thanks for upload. ^^

Raissa said...

Have you tried watching their seoul power concert where they sang love in the ice?
that was the best performance of love in the ice the i've heard, but when i heard the saitama version, i was like, this is much much better.

oh and welcome.