Thursday, June 12, 2008

[News] New Girl Group-M.I.S.O

I do hope these ladies have the talent and they all look nice and sophisticated.
Also, i also hope that they are not just any girl group like the others there.LOL

credit:allkpop
by: johnnydorama
Although I believe my acronym above is better suited, M.I.S.O stands for Magic Souls of Oriental, and will be a new 4 female member group.

M.I.S.O will consist of 4 females of various races: Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. This untraditional group will release a reality tv program prior to their debut, via MBC Dramanet. The reality show will reveal their background stories, as well as their journey to stardom - a full inside look into the making of the band.

A debut date has not yet been confirmed, however M.I.S.O has challenged the Wonder Girls and has promised to bring perfection to the stage.

These girls can bring whatever they want, as long as it's not clothes. All I know is, they make M.I.S.O hawny and I love me some Miso soup.

Update - looks like M.I.S.O is a combination of well-known celebrities, sort of.
- Vietnamese member is Hai Yen from Chat with Beauties.
- Japanese member is Megumi from the movie Death Note Last Name.
- Chinese member is Lina, not sure who that is.
- Korean member is Park Ji In, who dreams of being the next BoA.


6 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

WOW, a new group?? DO you know what company do they happen to belong too?? Is it SM entertainment??

Raissa said...

hi kiisachan!=)

one thing's for sure, they don't belong to the sm entertainment company.

the rest i don't know.lol.

i'll inform you once i get the details

denisse_segura said...

Alright, thanks. Yeah if you happen to have more information about them please tell me!!

Raissa said...

hi there kiisachan.

i'm sorry to inform you that i wasn't able to find the company that they belong to.

i'll try again next time, maybe there will be a lot of buzz around them next time. cause when i searched only a few showed.

denisse_segura said...

Oh it's ok, thanks by the way. I believe that if they come out this year I'll be able to know by then ^-^!! I have another favor, there is this group that perform at the Dream Concert, their name was "A'ST1" or "A'STaRt1", their song was "1.2.3.4. Back". Do you happen to know about them and which company do they belong too? Thanks!!

Raissa said...

oh them!. yeah. they're from the DSP entertainment. Just like SS501.

Hoped i helped:)