Saturday, June 21, 2008

[Video] どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう(Doushitte kimi...; Why have i fallen for you?) PV [13 sec preview]

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう PV [13 sec preview]



Credits: oyoshi5 @ Daum + westkitsune@YT [please INCLUDE credits when taking!]




I remembered that their Beautiful You MV's concept was like black,
and now their concept is white!
Which i really really like, since it looks so refreshing to my eyes.hehe
I want them to wear more white than black.=)
And look at their sad expressions on their faces, it really kept me thinking that this is really a sad love story between childhood friends.
and what happened to yunho's hair?.LOL


5 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

You are right!! They were the opposite color on this one ^-^!! I can't wait to see the whole video!! So Yunho is the one by Jae's side right? Well his hair does look a little different...but I could be wrong.

Raissa said...

but i like the ambiance in their video than BYou.hehe
Yep that's him. it does look weird when your far but we never know right?hehe

Jas said...

Woo... You realize that! (Black > white)
Is U-know on the right? Gosh... I think that hair is not nice...

Raissa said...

yea. that was the first thing i realized in their vid.haha
i guess they wore white because its their summer song.hehe

Jas said...

I see. ^_^