Monday, June 23, 2008

[NEWS&TRANS] 080607 Jaejoong did a good deed



A singer, Kim Hyon Jun spill out something about Hero Jejung from TVXQ.

Kim Hyon Jun said,

"Recently I saw Hero Jejung at a pig leg restaurant.
I thought he'd come to greet me, but he just left with his friend(s).
When I was about to pay my bill, the restaurant employee informed me,
'A young man paid for you a while ago', and I came to know
that Hero Jejung made a payment for our party."

"Later on, I asked Hero Jejung why he didn't come to greet me, then he replied, 'I was embarrased because there were many people, so I just paid and left'.
I have been a fan of TVXQ, but since then I came to like them even more", She confessed.

Credit: sola @ TL Forum
Translation: jasmin @ TL Forum
Source Finder: ichigotvxq @ LJ

Awww!. that is really sweet of Jae!
I don't even know what to say since i'm so speechless because of what he did!
Really really nice and sweet of him!
*Jiale! do you know about this????.hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, this post makes me love Jaejoong even more, he's so sweet! At first I was afraid that he was just being rude or something, but then at the end when he said "I was embarassed." I just had to fangirl squeal. Thanks for posting :)

Raissa said...

welcome jenni^^. thanks for coming here^^

please do support us^^