Thursday, June 12, 2008


Hello friends and other people!.

School just started yesterday for us university students here in my country.
I missed school so much, my friends and the other random people.LOL

So i have a new section since we already have a major. Its not that i don't like my some new classmates, its just there's this person
who really scares me. she gives bad aura to me. As far as i could remember,the story was like this. She had a crush on one of my guy friends. When she passes by the corridor we get touchy with our guy friend to make the girl some kinda jealous (I KNOW I'M MEAN AND I'M SO REGRETTING WHAT I DID!.XD). that happened last year,2nd semester. I never knew that she will take-up the same major and so i'm being melodramatic to some of my friends there. LOL. It sucks to be a meanie,sometimes.LOL

Its only second day of classes and the professors gave us school work load!. and its really tiring to write since i haven't practing writing for a while.my hands hurt and my penmanship sucks,for now.LOL.

All i want to say is that, i guess i can't update that much like what i did when i was free. GAH. really sorry, but not to worry
cause i'll still be updating. its not like i won't update anymore.LOL.


and i have saturday classes, i hate the idea of waking-up early on weekends. Since i was used to waking up a little bit late. GAH.

oh and earlier we had a 3hours class with a professor that remembers me A LOT and i mean A LOT and she will be teaching World History and Civilization 1 for 3 hours!. GAH. i don't know if i can take that 3hours full of history. but i do like history but the professor...no comment.hahaha

0 Comments: