Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello everyone!
How's everybody?. If you are going to ask me, I'm fine.haha(that was weird)
Yesterday, i ALMOST DIED.
Yeah i know,what the hell happened?!?, are you okay??!?!.

Yesterday, as i got off the public transportation, i was walking towards the sidewalk then suddenly a taxi ALMOST HIT ME. He was driving so fast and i think he didn't see me, which was very weird cause i'm like a 5'7 girl and i was wearing white head to toe and black shoes.
So yeah.
Fortuantely for me, i have fast reflexes , i jumped out of the taxi's path and the taxi hit the brakes hard.
I thought i was going to die at this kind of age.
I didn't even able to see DBSK and Super Junior yet i'm going to die already!
GAH!

so that's what happened to me yesterday.


6 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

Oh God, please be more careful...that stupid driver!! Yay for good reflexes though...funny, I don't think I could die without seeing DBSK or Suju too!! Let's see...I don't know if you have seen this yet but...tantantantan...look at it ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a142EmG3eos&eurl=http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/

hope that you have a good day since is morning for you guys right now!!

denisse_segura said...

If you are not able to see the link try to double click on it...or type this is youtube:

1minute ver. tvxq どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

sorry, hope that you can see it!!

Raissa said...

sad.depressed.mad.
that's what i'm feeling right now!
you know why!?!??

because Avex company got to the video already!

why!!!!!!!!!!!.

but thanks for telling me though.

why avex why!!!!!!

Raissa said...

denisse!!!!!!1

i've watched it already!!!
yey!

i watched it in DNBN!!.
omg! yunho my love!! he was reaching for me!!!

denisse_segura said...

I know it's late but I'm glad that you were able to see it!! But have you seen the one the is in better quality?? It's so clear!! Here is the link!! Hope you can see it before it gets deleted!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s6a_4OjsVPs

Raissa said...

thanks fro telling me, i just watched it:)

thanks you again.:)