Friday, June 27, 2008

[Video] Doushite Kimi O Suki Natteshimanttandarou( どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?) 1:11 min. preview

When i got home, denisse messaged me that a 1:11 pv of Tohoshinki's new single was released, leaked rather.
So when she gave me the link AVEX already claimed the copyright issues and everything.
So i was sad, then i remembered dnbn should have one so i went there and watched it and i thought why not dl it and upload it in youtube.
So that's what i did.
I uploaded it and hopefully Avex will not find it.

Doushite Kimi O Suki Natteshimanttandarou(どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?)



If they could have put the drama version and the boys version, the MV will be so awesome!
The fact the boys are just standing there singing didn't really amuse me.
I do hope someone will make one.hehe^^

Oh and were you able to see yunho's hand reaching for me?!?!?
I was so touched by that!

0 Comments: