Friday, July 4, 2008

[Video] Jaejoong and Jongyun singing Incomplete by Sisqo

I was browsing youtube and found this videos.
I do not know if these are recent or not.
Jaejoong's singing was very good! But his pronunciation of the english words were,pfftt.
No offense to all jaejoong fans out there. Its just whenever i hear him sing this i really do laugh.Oh God i feel so mean.haha

But Jonghyun was excellent! He sung it well and his pronounciation was reasonable.
I understood his lyrics. I guess that's what shinee's edge is.
Their group is somewhat multi-lingual(wait is that even a word??)
Some of them speaks chinese,japanese and english

Now you tell me whose version you liked.

JAEJOONG SINGING INCOMPLETE


JONGHYUN OF SHINEE SINGING INCOMPLETE


credit: symbelmynne@yt+YunJaeMinYooSuHolic@yt

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't really understand either of them XD But despite liking Jaejoong, I have to agree that I liked Jonghyun's version better. He sang really good and his pronounciation was a little more easier to understand than Jaejoong's.

Raissa said...

i preferred jong hyun also. because of the mere fact that his pronunciation was fairly good enough and i love how he sung it