Sunday, July 27, 2008

[Fan Account] A-nation experience in Ehime




This is a fan account from rxlcrab@JPM. Please credit her if taken out.

I love how it's long and detailed.
I could actually picture some of the scenes, lol.
I actually thought she was a japanese fan.lol.
She's so lucky to be able to watch tohoshinki and CSJH^^


QUOTE
Just got back from Ehime, the performances were awsome! Junsu nearly slipped in Beautiful You because it rained just before them came on. Was really surprised that they sung Shine and Somebody to Love, but it proved to be a good choice, it livened up the crowd nicely in preparation for Summer Dream, the whole performance lasted 25 minutes!

Doumini coopere was definitely better than the ones I've heard so far, JJ still is a bit sharp in the first line, but he adjusted it for later lines, and the climax was really powerful!

Can I just say that Changmin really is a hunk! You really don't know what you're missing until you see him in person, the charisma just seems to ooze out of him, the cameras really does diminish his good looks a lot.

Yunho is a complete dork, he is actually the cutest on stage, doing weird steps in Shine, waving and smiling goofily at the audience, and is generally just adorable!

I basically noticed the 2 above more because they came to my section alone, meaning that I didn't have to concentrate on more than 1 person at a time haha.

Yoochun said something that made me laugh at the end, "We're gonna miss you baby." Totally random yet completely lovable! His forehead is indeed huge lol Voice sounded better than 3rd Tour, though still a bit grunty in parts, he needs to stop that really soon.

JJ was just a Tour de Force in singing, he carried the majority of the load of course, and was gorgeous to boot, who could ask for more?! Talkative as usual, except that since I don't understand a word of Japanese, didn't really get the jokes...

Junsu was definitely getting close to having a heatstroke , he sweated like a pig, yet manages to be the charismatic one again here, the ending to Beautiful You was absolutely amazing! I didn't get to see him much, but the dance at the end of Summer Dream was cute, though he looked like he was going to collapse from the heat any minute haha, definitely the heaty body type.

Purple Line I didn't notice much, first because it was still only dawning on me that DBSK is actually right there in front of me, and secondly I wasn't a big fan of it anyway. Changmin missed one of the high notes, but salvaged himself by singing the even higher note perfectly.

Beautiful You was really really great! The dancing was good as they went to the sides so I could actually see their expressions. Then of course the Junsu solo at the end.

Doumini coopere again as I mentioned before was better, I would really like to hear the Accappella just once live, though it'd probably be really difficult for them.

Shine and Somebody To Love was in the same format as the 3rd Live Tour, it worked just superbly! The crowd got really worked up, and the dance in the middle of Shine was oh so cool! When Yunho shouted "Jump jump jump" the atmosphere just heated up, and though I couldn't quite jump (too old lol) I tried to wiggle to the rhythm a bit

Summer Dream was a joy, it all went in a blur, and I keep noticing that Yunho's dances can be really quite "effeminate" when he wants it to be lol, the gyrating of the hips, the hoolahoop waist, hmmhmm. Junsu was extremely cute if not raining sweat, and they threw towels, either here or during Someday to Love, which was lovely except that I was way too far away

It was actually raining really hard just a couple of performers before them, so there was a worry that it'd still be raining when they went on, but those boys are always so lucky, and we hard gorgeous weather for them. CSJH was the Shooting Act before them if anyone's interested, they were such an amazing group to watch live, it's just a great pity that not more people know them, I was one of only a handful of people outside the central block to be on my feet and cheering for them They sang Once more OK, Piranha and Stand Up People, their newest single.

21 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

WOW!!! This is really detailed!! Ummm, Rai....what is with the "Doumini coopere"? I can guess that it is Doushite single but why is it called that?? Oh and would you mind explaining the A-nation show to me. I'm so sorry if I ask for too much T.T!! I can of get confused T.T!!!

Raissa said...

You see, Doushite is like a bad word. so automatically some foroums change that word. so there^^

SM Town= A-Nation

Do you get what i mean by my equation?

Only Avex artists perform in A-Nation.

Its just the same with SM Town^^

denisse_segura said...

O.o? Really?? But どうして means "why"....so how ummm does it make it a bad word?? T.T not getting it....I mean is because like Do-u-shite? like a bad English word?? T.T sorry....but not getting it yet T.T!!

Raissa said...

that's what they said. its like a bad word.

anywho, regarding your question about the blog of shinta.
someone already answered me about that, and she said that the jamsil baseball stadium is smaller than the jamsil olympic stadium.

meaning it really wouldn't matter if the baseball stadium would be sold- out first.

jamsil baseball stadium can keep up with at least 40,000 people. while th olympic stadium can atleast keep up with 70,000 people.^^

denisse_segura said...

OMG!! Really!! YAY!!! sorry I'm such a bother sometimes T.T!! But hey aren't you at school or something??

Raissa said...

i don't mind at all^^

i actually enjoy it when you "bother" me^^

its 12:11am here. i'm finishing some reports. i have class later around 7am^^hahahaha.

denisse_segura said...

O.O!! Really you don't mind *sniff*...you are so nice...THANK YOU!!! O.o?? 12 a.m.?? And you don't get sleepy?? What grade are you in...I'm going to be in the 12th grade starting August 18th T.T!! But it's my last year in high school ^^...but then there is college T.T.

Raissa said...

hehehe.^^ welcome^^

i just drank coffee a while ago so that i'll still be awake^^

I'm in a university already dear^^.
2nd year to be exact^^

denisse_segura said...

Ooooohhh....tell me is it scary T.T. My friends usually scare me with college T.T....about the homework and essays!!! So second year?? What are studying right now?? If I could know ^^".

Raissa said...

not that scary. but you always have to worry if you will fail one course/subject. then that will make you an irregular student which i don't like to happen to me.

and yeah, they do give a LOT of ESSAYS AND HOMEWORKS.

i'm currently taking up Bachelor in Secondary Education majoring in Social Studies/History^^

denisse_segura said...

Nooooo T.T....i don't like essays T.T.....I suck at them too much...even my friends are better at them that n me T.T...now that I think abut it, that's why they scare me T.T. Oh guess what, remember that I told you that my friend came back from Korea right? Well she brought me the "T" album, Shinee's and OMG.....six DBSk posters!! Her mom was actually more excited about getting them than me T.T!! Sorry to kind of brag but only one of my friends likes them besides my Korean friend T.T...so I needed to share it with someone T.T. But I bet that you have more things than me since you have a been a fan for a longer time ^^!! Ummm...see with college things, I'm not really good so I asked my brother, and he said that maybe you are going to be a teacher?? is it right??

Raissa said...

i suck at essays also.gah!
yey for you! i do envy you, i haven't ordered my T album because i was broke that time. but i will get them sooner or later^^

You have a brother?. hehehe-> sorry out of the blue question.^^

Yeah. A teacher. but i think i'm going to take law after.

btw, what time is it there?

denisse_segura said...

Oh, well order as soon as you can!!! Yeah I have a really annoying older brother T.T....he is college too. I think that he is going to major in Psychology ^^". Essays are evil!!! Here is around 10 a.m. of the 28th...at least here in California. Sorry if I took long answering, my niece is being a pain in the but but she is currently singing Doumini coopere...she is funny for a 3 year old!! But she loves DBSK, NEWS, Shinee, and WG and other artists that I like. Yeah totally weird. I was also thinking of being a teacher!! Compared with my other 5 friends that are all going to major in some field in medicine T.T. So law after...cool!! I wanted to when younger, but then my mom tells me that I'm too nice so I would be poor for doing cases for free ^^"!!

Raissa said...

its okaayy^^.
wow!! you have a niece that sings DBSK songs??? cool!!!

don't you like super junior also???.

my mom also told me that, she said that i'm too nice to be a lawyer.
she also said that i might lose all my cases because of being nice.^^
haha

denisse_segura said...

Yeah she likes to sing them too.....although she is really good at it but better than her mom ^^!!! Oh sorry I forgot ^^....forgive me Super Junior oppas!!! So are mom agree huh?? Yeah so I think I will be a teacher....but I wanted to major in music but I'm not good enough of a violin/piano player T.T....but I still enjoy music!! Oh and she even does the Balloons and So Hot dance, although she has trouble with Shinee's but she is funny!!

Raissa said...

that's so cool^^
me and my friend loves to dance the so hot song.hahaha

here in my country when you take up the program Music, you don't have a specific graduate time.

meaning you can only graduate if you have perfected you major. it can take you more than 5 years to finish up that program.

denisse_segura said...

Wow really....I know Heechul love to dance So Hot huh?? 5 years?? Wow!!! yeah but I still like Music, I'm very picky with my singers!! I specially like the vibrato!! And DBSK is really good at it!!We are currently singing to Purple Line!!

Raissa said...

yeah, heechul loves to dance to any wonder girls music.

hehehe. i'm listening to One^^

denisse_segura said...

Yeah...but he is cute!! One?? Well we are currently dancing to So Hot!! Are you going to sleep anytime soon??

Raissa said...

yea, really really cute^^.
not yet. i think i'll not sleep anymore.hahahaha.

its already 2:08am here and w/in 5 hours my class will start.haha.

btw, do you have yahoo messenger or msn messenger? so that we can atleast talk decently.hahahaha^^

denisse_segura said...

yeah I do!!! do you want my e-mail!!1 Well here it is!!
I only have a msn so far....my friends don't like chatting with me much T.T!! Oh and don;t mind the e-mail....I used to be a big fan of Card Captor sakura so yeah....my brother made it ok so don't laugh!!

sakuratheone@hotmail.com

there!!!