Monday, July 28, 2008

[Fan Account] Another [Fan Account] A-nation experience in Ehime


Here is another fan account from poisontofu80@soompi

How could people be so darn lucky!
I can sense some yunjae here!!
yey!!
P.S take out with full credits^(credit her okay??)


Omg!!! I cannot believe that I saw them again. Twice this time. My knees are wobbling from jumping too muc. I was screaming like a mad chicken but I don't care.
The first time I saw them was when I was queuing up for the takoyaki balls promoted by THSK. The queue was long- way long - and we were queuing for about 1/2 hour when suddenly we heard peopl screaming their lungs out and waving the yellow and green goods. THSK was in a tent about 1/2 a metre away... So me and my friends abandoned our place in the queue and rushed towards it. They were doing a radio interview with FM Ehime Nama Houso. They were dressed in long sleeved white shirts and suits and feeling really hot. JS kept saying over and over again that it was very hot. JJ played with the crowd by asking - "Everyone, do u think its very hot?" And of course everyone replied "Yes!!" And he then said "Gambatte-ne!" Which means, "Work harder! Or Jia you!" YH was squinting throughout the interview. I think he really felt extremely hot and couldn't really b himself. CM was very chirpy and he wore his headphones in a really cute (kawaii) way - he hung the headband under his chin, as opposed to over his head and the MC was teasing him, asking him if that was a new way of wearing headphones. He just replied "No" and laughed and said something which I didn't understand. (My nihongo skills are almost zero). CM and YC were in a very good mood and they were whispering throughout the interview and laughing at what each other said. At one point, CM removed his headphones and then the MC said "CM, where are your headphones now??" CM smiled sheepishly and retrieved the hps from his lap and put them on the normal way. YC was laughing at CM like a mad person, haha And as quickly as they appeared, they disappeared behind the tent. Sanity returned for a while, hehe The next time I saw them was at the A-nation concert. They sang a whooper load of songs. Here is the playlist: 1) Purple Line 2) Beautiful You 3) Doumini coopere 4) Shine 5) Its time for love 6) Summer Dream During Beautiful You, YC, CM and JJ came over to the side of the stage where I was sitting first. I screamed and waved and during the dance he turned to tell JJ something and he was laughing to himself. JJ laughed along as well.. Next JS and YH came over. YH was really sweet and tried to maintain eye contact with everyone (as usual). JS totally avoided making eye contact with the fans. Also, during Summer Dream there was a Yunjae moment!!! Both danced over to my side of the stage and JJ reached out to sling his arm around YH and both of them were skipping together in that manner for about 4 - 5 seconds. It was crazy!! The fans screamed their lungs out when JJ did that. (JJ really knows how to play with the crowd). Thoughts on their performance: brillant as usual, I only wish I had the courage to stand up and take some pics because it was soooo clear. But I was afraid they might kick me out, so I will try again during the Tokyo concert although maybe there will b mad THSK fans there... I also liked how THSK chereographed their time on stage such that they made full use of it - its almost as if they made sure that all the fans get enough attention from them. The stage is spilt into 3 parts. Literally 2 mini stages flanking the main stage. The major acts all use the main stage but none of these major acts arranged to move to the mini stages - only THSK. That was very thoughtful of them. Thoughts on A-nation: Fantastic!! I am so glad that I decided to come... Its bascially a jpop music festival complete with little tents selling artiste goods, food, drinks etc and even some themed tents eg there is a teddy house where u can take pictures with a teddy mascot in his house, there's even karaoke booth!! And what I like about Japan is that - no matter where u are, the food is good. Very very good. And they r soo concerned about neatness etc there"s a team of people walking around asking you for your trash and to recycle it.

0 Comments: