Saturday, July 26, 2008

[Photos] What phone Jaejoong is using- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

He has a nice phone^^
But unfortunately i'm not a fan of any Motorola phones.

Since the day my samsung phone was snatched, i told to myself that want my samsung phone back.
and i will never buy any brand unless its samsung and LG.hahaha

I already have that phone for about 2 years, even the before the boys endorsed the HAPTIC phone.
Meaning its not that i want samsung because of them but because i really love samsung.hahaha

and now i'm currently using a nokia phone.
BUT I DIDN'T BOUGHT IT, my mom just gave me the extra phone in the house.hahaha.







credit: as tagged

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always hated RAZRs. They're not really good phones, and with my history of MOTO phones, they have NO MicroSD card slots! T^T Anyway, I'm happy with my T-mobile wing (^~^)

Raissa said...

i don't really hate it. but i don't like seeing it as my phone.

lol. i admit it i hate Motorola.haha

echonkz said...

i never use motorola..kekkekek
im nokia user n lover hehe
but i love its colour..
i love jj anyway ahhahaha