Wednesday, July 30, 2008

[Photos+Video+Translation] Tohoshinki in The M Show (Talk CUt)- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

This is not the entire translations though.
She only translated the confession to the girl^^


(Also asked them how they would confess to a girl in Japanese)

JS: "Can't I be the one?" { I think this could also translate to " Am I not good enough?" like in a self-deprecating way.} tongue.gif

YC: "I-I think I like you..." <3 (somewhat a Yoosu love-gag, btw!) {Suki=like + Kamo=maybe, and of course it also means "duck." He could be saying "I like you, Ducky-butt!"}

JJ: Call me, okay? (XD)

Host: She's just going to call, then! But call about what?! (not sure if this is right)

Host: (She's asking the lady what her answer would be if she was the girl)

Lady: Uhm...what was it again? XD (nandake basically means "whatchamacalit" like when you forget a specific word and end up trying to describe the thing lengthily, like 'on the tip of my tongue' thing.)

JJ: She already forgot (what we said)?!

credit:shineecockroach@soompi




credit:ichigo88@yt

I think this was the first time i saw them on The M.
This was the talk part^^

I really had fun watching this!
especially the part where they were asked on what to say to girl.hahaha

it was hilarious^^







Cred: joomi@TPF

0 Comments: