Sunday, July 27, 2008

[Photos] DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki in Kimpo Airport- 072708

Look!!
Everyone is smiling. gah!. they make me very happy when they smile!
seeing their smile is very very rewarding, and because of that i shall reward myself with Yogurt later.haha

Especially the smile of yunnie,su and chun- its very very refreshing^^.
I want to see jae and changmin smile also!.
why do they keep their faces down all the time.
I want to see their precious faces T.T


























credits: as tagged+baidu+dnbn

2 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

Awwww....they must be very happy to be back home!!! Look and Yunho smiling ^^!! And Junsu and Micky ^^!! They make me smile too *smile* ^-^!! Yeah Rai, you go and reward yourself with that Yogurt!!!

Raissa said...

i also think that they are happy because they got no.1 for the 3rd in the Oricon weekly charts!!

hahah^^