Saturday, July 26, 2008

[Translations] Sun & Apple Daily News + DBSK & Samsung History + DBSK vs. SS501 Autumn Battle


I already posted the news about DBSK breaking the record- getting no.1 3 times in Oricon Weekly Chart.
but since i love them so much i decided to post it again with the help of the yunho-sshi forums.^^

How i love seeing their hard work paid off.
i'm such a proud fan^^


These translations are merely elaborating the concept of their new commercial with Samsung Haptic Anycall.





TVXQ vs SS501- THE AUTUMN BATTLE
I really don't like the concept of comparing other artists with their fellow artists.
Because they have different styles and genres.

As someone had said- No human is alike

But if i where to choose among the groups out there, I would definitely choose DBSK.
Only if you're going to ask me to choose from different Entertainment Companies.
But if you're going to ask me with in the SM ENTERTAINMENT,
It would be damn hard for me!
I love SUJU and SHINEE so much!!
and of course DBSK!

in other words I LOVE THE SM ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY but i don't like you LSM!.LOL^^




credits: yunho-sshi.com
please give full credits to Yunho-sshi ^^

0 Comments: