Tuesday, July 8, 2008

[Photos+Video] DBSK/TVXQ/Tohohsinki in KiraKira Tuesday(July8)

I was just watching this a while ago.
Even though i don't understand the whole, some words were enough for me to identify what they were saying.
They were laughing and i think every answer they say, its like 'punishment'(not really. i just can't find the word) for the other host.
I think this was their first tv appearance regarding their new single.
Also, they aired the DRAMA VERSION OF DOUSHITE..which the boys(where we saw the in some PV) and the drama version were mixed^^.
I shall post more maybe tomorrow afternoon or later in the morining since i'm getting groggy since its already late at night here. T_T










credits: sweetfig@blogspot

2 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

Wahhh!! I can only understands .5% of what they are saying *sniff*!! They look good with their new hair, but I'm not really fascinated about Changmin's. But I know I will start to love it!! Do you know what it was that Yoochun said when he introduced himself, because I couldn't!! Thanks for uploading!! Oh, so is this the official MV or is there another one??

Raissa said...

Hehe.
I don't really adore yunnie's hair that much here cause he looks like an ahjussi in my opinion though.
But i'm SURE that i will love his hair sooner or later^^

Not really. I was watching this around 2am in the morning and i was already groggy and everything so i didn't really understand a thing.hehe