Tuesday, July 1, 2008

[Birthday] Birthday Boy Teuk’s Cyworld Entry 2008.07.01


Jungsoo’s Cyworld Entry 2008.07.01 02:29

Please don’t paste that many stickers today… Please*

It’s my birthday today..^^ I’ve received many wishes from a lot of people..
Thank You.. to all those who have given me this kind of care and concern..
Thank You.. for giving me even more reasons to work harder.. to let everyone understand..
Even though it’s tiring, there are many people giving me a lot of strength right now..
Thank You.. Thank You… and I’m even more sorry..
I will happily live each day feeling happy and thankful..^^ I love you all

*If you go to his cyworld, you’d see all those cute images blocking his entry and those are the stickers that you can purchase to paste on their minihomphys. LOL.

Translated and Credited; SJF+superduperlove@wordpress

+ Jungsoo’s sister’s entry…

and a short but heart-warming entry from Jungsoo’s sister, In Young!
In Young’s Cyworld Entry 2008.07.01


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK!

I'M SURE YOU AND NOOR ARE HAVING YOUR HONEYMOON.HAHAHA

0 Comments: