Monday, February 23, 2009

[Video + DL Link] Survivor Music Video (PV)- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki


So the PV for Survivor is finally out!!!
Yippee!!!
unfortunately, I wasn't expecting this kind of PV.
oh well, as long its Tohoshinki, so its okay!

I hope this single will do a good job in the oricon charts.^^
I really have a weird feeling about this single though, hopefully I'm wrong. T_T




video credits: farahyuchun@yt

Links:

[Video] Survivor PV- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki
* [Music] Survivor- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki
[MP4] Survivor PV- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

(*- Please take note that the file is in .wav format. Please do message me immediately if you're encountering any problems with it. THANKSSS!^^)
[The MP4 version is for you iPod owners! I, (||Asiian Beauty||) has converted our lovelies' latest PV into iPod format for myself and decided to share the love so you can dance/admire/fangirl on-the-go too!]

credits: sweetfig.blogspot.com

0 Comments: