Saturday, February 14, 2009

[UFO Replies] 090212 Changmin UFO Replies-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki


Fan: There’s only a week left to the concert~~~ ah I’m looking forward to it so much ke
Changmin: Time passes really fast~

Fan: I love you
Changmin: Your picture is really pressurizing… haha
(P.S. The fan’s picture says “GIVE ME A REPLY”)

Fan: Hope Changmin-oppa’s birthday will come soon keke eu kyung kyung
Changmin: Why;;;;

Fan: Love is not about wanting the other person to do something for you, but what you can do for the other person. Please look forward to what I can do for you when you’re having tough times♥
Changmin: I will look forward to myself;; haha

Fan: I’m really bored T_T I’m on a diet, its really tough T_T
Changmin: Nothing is easy~

Fan: I’m about to take part in SM’s auditions T_T please give me some encouragement
Changmin: Perform well~

Source: ohmicky (sprout + yuyakyo) + with_yusoo@baidu
Translation by: Banana-chan@xietinloveshero
shared by: kenkyu
Re-up: sweetfig.blogspot.com

0 Comments: