Thursday, February 19, 2009

[UFO Replies] Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho UFO Replies-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

Replies from Yoochun:

Fan: I really miss you @@!
YC: How much do you miss me??

Fan: I said I miss you
YC: Or not~ ^^

Fan: How can oppa not reply a single message T_T I'm not even taking my meals, just waiting here
YC: You must eat even if you're waiting.. ^^

Fan: I'm doing schoolwork... so tired... I'm hesitating as to whether I should go to the Asian Music Festival, should I go or not?
YC: You must come ^^

Fan: Yoochun is a fool... fool... fool... fool... fool... then what am I, who likes you?
YC: You're a fool too~

Fan: Yoochun oppa~ Its raining outside~ hehe~ do you like the rain?
YC: Of course I like it a lot^^ Hurry up and sleep^^ oppa's going to sleep too^^

Fan: I will wait until the release of the fourth album~~Jaejoong oppa must not fall sick T_T FLY TVXQ!
YC: The other four will fall sick for sure~~

Fan: Oppa is this for real? I'm so nervous (>_<)
YC: Of course^^ We're watching in Japan now~^^ We'll be going back after the schedule for today ends~!!

Fan: I.. am.. studying.. now.. give me.. a strong word of encouragement
YC: Don't think of anything else when you're studying, just focus ^^

Fan: Yoochun ah, if Jaejoong's beside you, help me ask him this, "Why are you so pretty?"
YC: The one beside me is Junsu...... -----> Yoosu moment

Replies from Jaejoong:

Fan: Hero Jaejoong fighting Max Changmin fighting Micky Yoochun fighting U-know Yunho fighting TVXQ fighting
JJ: Xiah Junsu~~~~~~ fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------> does this fan saw the funny fighting video?

Fan: Jaejoong ah, think from another perspective: do you know how hard it is for us people who look at your beauty yet cannot have you? T_T
JJ: Why don't you know my heart that is searching for you people? T_T

Fan: Was today's event interesting? T_T I didn't get to go.. T_T I'm Changmin's! Changmin belongs to who??
JJ: Changmin belongs to me~~ ke ------> jaemin moment

Fan: You know what Jaejoong is mine~
JJ: You are... mine too~~

Fan: Uh~ Uh oppa give me a reply~~~~~
JJ: Replied~ Do well~~!

Fan: When will oppas comeback? I really miss yo T_T
JJ: Please wait for us... ^^ we will go back to you guys with more maturity ^^

Fan: Junsu must be really tired alone in Tokyo -massages- must work hard tomorrow as well~ Junsu hwaiting!
JJ: Junsu sent me a message... just nice to be a reply... so jealous~

Fan: Jaejoong oppa, are you good at making hotpot??
JJ: Hotpot... that's my forte^^ After that is kimchi jigae and after that its toufu stew^^

Fan: Changmin ah what are you doing? Thinking of me?
JJ: Changmin is looking at the mirror! Hehe

Fan: If you don't reply I'll take it that you're going out with me
JJ: Hey!!! I Replied!!! Eh? I said I replied!

Fan: Give me, whose dream is to compose songs, some encouragement!! ~~
JJ: Write really good songs, and write one for TVXQ as well~~

Replies from Yunho:

Fan: You'll get punished immediately if you're slimmer than me... so eat more!
YH: What punishment will there be?? ^__^ Hehe thank you for worrying about us!

Fan: Your hand will write a reply when you see this message... ready!! Ke hypnotisation starts now~
YH: Ha!! I really started to reply without realizing it... you're hypnotisation is the best!!

Fan: Ho!! I just donated blood T_T you must praise me for being kind please
YH: You're so kind~ Yurong(Fan's ID)

Fan: I want to jump with joy after receiving oppas' reply too T_T I've only ever received "successfully sent" reports...!!
YH: Hehe are you ready to jump now? Keke goodnight~

Fan: I always think of Yunho oppa as I fall asleep, hope that you will appear in my dreams~
YH: Although I can't appear in your dreams, I'll give you a reply ke

Fan: I bought Lovin' You and the SM Town CD today! My mum has fallen for Yunho oppa keke
YH: Help me thank your mum and tell her I'm so embarrassed ^__^ ah~!! I'm in a really good mood!!

Fan: Hi hello annyeong?! I am the piglet that invents the 21st century... I'm starting school term tomorrow and I need oppas' comfort T_T
YH: I'll leave the 21st century in your hands then... piglet~~

Fan: Yunho oppa must show your forehead more in future T_T
YH: Forehead? The response is so good? Keke

Fan: Yunho oppa! Teach a lesson to those who bully me!!
YH: Who's bullying you!! Ask them to come over!!

Take out with full credits!
Shared by: 妖孽U@baidu
Korean to Chinese translations: 冬@baidu
Chinese to English translations: Banana-chan@xietinloveshero
Re-up: sweetfig.blogspot.com

0 Comments: