Saturday, May 17, 2008

Updates

UPDATE ON SUJU-T PLUS YESUNG ON L.A.:

credits:Chiyase@soompi

(AIRPORT HAPPENINGS FOR SUJU-T)

"They are in L.A. now!!!!!! . Heechul and Shindong were on their cell phones ~ I have some video of them and Eeteuk.
I felt bad though, the fans were all around DBSK and so I went over and said hi to Eeteuk (he was standing by himself!). But don't worry, I gave him the standard personal bubble space. He bowed and was smiling and really nice to me. I said "welcome to the states!" and he said "sorry" (like 'excuse me') cause he didn't understand me.

Then as I was walking away I waved to Heechul and Shindong and they both smiled and gave me the head nod "

credits:t.yama@soompi

"As for Suju T, Sungmin was all smiley and stood by Junsu and Yesung. Yesung looked really tired. Teukie looked really happy to be here
to because I spotted him smiling a few times. ^^ Eunhyuk looked really tired, but I did spot some Hyuksu moments. hehe
Heechul!!! He looked really tired too. Poor guy. He kinda stood away from the whole crowd of fans. I noticed that a lot of them
were mainly there for Dong Bang Shinki and not too many there for Suju T"

UPDATE ON DBSK LOCATION IN LA:

credits:periwnykle@soompi

"They are at the Sheraton Hotel as we speak, I am assuming they will not come out again tonight. They came back in a limo, but gave the fans in the lobby the slip by going in through the back entrance. There are about 50-70 fans waiting in the hotel lobby at this time, supposedly some are in a corner dancing and playing DBSK's music. It has also been reported that there have been sightings of Lee Soo Man walking around the lobby on his cell phone.

0 Comments: