Monday, May 12, 2008

What other Celebrities think about XIah Junsu


What Celebrities think about JUNSU

*Our cute Junsu!!! He can play soccer really well...very well!!
- Kim Hee Chul


*A really handsome and gentlemanly guy who has a limpid soul. Every time before we go on stage, he would help me take care of everything
- Jang Riin


*I really like Xiah Junsu alot. I would continue assisting him forever.
- Bae Seul Gi

*He puts in more effort in my stuff in comparison of his own, a good buddy who always feels apologetic towards me. In the end, we always been the same, running towards our common destinations. Thanks, really!
- Eun Hyuk

*Didn't sleep for 2 nights consecutivly, drawing some stuff on an A4-sized paper in the dressing room early in the morning. I went to have a look. It was a concept of soccer positions.
- Kang In

Credits
Source: TVXQF + cutie_bratz14@ TMLSS+cyxion+<>@susucafe
Translations: eveelyn @ TVfXQ SFC+ Forever_Charmed@AF

0 Comments: