Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DBSK Message to their Future Wives

credit:dbsk_cyn@soompi

If you haven't watch the subbed version of this segment in Star Show then you go watch it!
I just wanted to post what they said to their future wives because maybe some of you will be lazy to watch.hehehe:)

I would love to be Jaejoong's or Yunho's wife!.
The way Jaejoong and Yunho said their message to their future wives really touched me, and i cried.hahaha. i know i cried!


Last May 26, in the SBS talk show “The Star Show,” TVXQ members were asked to give messages to their future wives. The following were what Hero, Max, U-know, Xiah and Micky had to say to the women they will be marrying in the future.

“I’ll sing for you anytime if you ask me to,” Xiah said.

“I’ll be a competent man when I meet you. We’ll live a very long good life together,” was what Micky said.

“When we get married, I won’t stay out late. Out of the three meals in a day, I’ll be sure to make one. I’ll be a husband who won’t get a beer belly. Please just bear me a beautiful baby,” Hero expressed.

“Wait for me and prepare a delicious meal,” Max, the youngest in the group, said.

“I’ll love you for the time you waited for me and for the rest of time. Let’s go to our child’s sports day,” U-know enthusiastically said.

On the other hand, when asked what are the group’s future activities, TVXQ revealed that in Japan, it will be participating in the A-nation concert this Summer and in Korea, it will be releasing a new album this Fall and asked for the fans’ support.

Source: Newsen + krnloop

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I just died when I read Jaejoong's message and Yunho's just made me love him even more. Jae wants a beautiful baby? He's gonna have one irregardless!

Raissa said...

i cried!!lol
same here! i love yunho's and jj's message.
I bet that baby will be as beautiful as he is:).

Anonymous said...

Hi!
click here~↓↓ hahaha(^o^)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=bhntRq93zdo