Monday, March 9, 2009

[Video+DownLoad] Tohoshinki in Music Station 090306- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

Music Station Tohoshinki~Intro + Brief Interview + Survivor Live

I just watched this today (1am) hahaha. why? I haven't been online for 3 days. School stuff *rolls eyes*



anyway, while I was watching I was screaming quietly (so contradicting LOL) since it's already midnight and everybody in our house is asleep.




Junsu looked so cooooool. I was drooling over his hotness.
oh and I noticed something about Jae when he sings!-- he likes to move his shoulders then go down for a bit. I do hope you understand my brief description LOL.



BoA is already small but when she stands next to the boys, she became smaller...hehe.
Which I find adorable!!.



and ARASHI was there!! so cool!



TOHOSHINKI ON MUSIC STATION WAS SO COOOOOL AND EXCITING!!!!





video credit: flyLuvUknow84

Download Area:

[HQ] 090306 MUSIC STATION-TOHOSHINKI(INTRO+BRIEF INTERVIEW+SURVIVOR LIVE) [VIDEO]

credits: sweetfig@blogspot
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS^^




1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Aish! What'd they do to Yunho's hair! T_T