Friday, March 27, 2009

[News] 090326 Akanishi Jin thinks Tohoshinki is "COOL"- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki


Akanishi Jin thinks DBSK is cool.

A word from mihsayam@LJ:
Just thought of sharing this. A friend of mine who's also a member of this comm was roaming around Naver when she saw Cassies spazzing over KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin's article in Myojo Magazine where he mentions DBSK. I shall share to you the excerpt and my (uberly) rough translation of it. Please do correct me if I have mistakes. XD

"Q: カラオケのシメの一曲、なににする?

A: 決まってない。 そんなときによって違う。リンキン・パークとか。 ねね、そういえば東方神起って知ってる? 俺、最近知ったんだけど。 日本語で歌ってるんだよね。すごくね? すごいよね。"

Q: When you go karaoke-ing, what song do you usually sing?

Akanishi Jin: I can't really decide. It really depends on the time, sometimes its Linkin Park or some others. Hey, have you heard of Tohoshinki? I only got to know them recently. But I heard they actually sing in Japanese ne. It's really cool, right? Totally cool.

Another fan account in a Japanese blog mentions that the Kiss the Baby Sky PV was brought up by the Zoom In hosts when Kame guested on the show with him even muttering out "Really?(本当ですか。)".

Credit : mihsayam@LJ
Share : xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ
Re-up: sweetfig@blogspot

0 Comments: