Friday, January 16, 2009

[Video] Seungri Wants To Be Close to Xiah Junsu-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki




credit: eternalmerkamoon4@yt


Shindong: Why do you like Xiah Junsu so much?! Why do you want to get to know him so much?!

Seungri: I got to like Xiah Junsu hyung because .... DBSK are a very idol group that everyone adores. I saw Xiah Junsu hyung singing live. He puts his soul into it. And it looked so good that he sang with so much passion and love. As a viewer you could see all that. As a person who was growing dreams to become a singer, I felt attracted to him as a dongsaeng. I tried talking to him a couple of times but it was .. really ... awkward.

Shindong: Let's do a audio message.

Seungri: Big Bang and DBSK. They seem like a group that might get along but not really- they're like oil and water. But one day I saw DBSK's live and I saw one of the lead singers- Xiah Junsu hyung, singing with so much passion and he was an inspiration to me who was dreaming to become a singer. I wanted to get closer to him, but he liked the other members. I saw him talking to Daesung hyung over the phone. I saw him Taeyang hyung texting with Xiah Junsu hyung - about spending the nights together. *"cries"*

Shinyoung: Don't cry. Let it out.

Seungri: Xiah Junsu hyung, in the future please know my feelings for you/heart towards you. Please make me feel welcome next time we meet.

Shindong: That's really tearjerking.

Shinyoung: Junsu-sshi, I hope you become closer to Seungri.

credits: the ever-great lola ♥ for the vid/audio charixiahma for the translation

0 Comments: