Monday, April 28, 2008

There was this stray cat in our house lurking everyday. He looks so cute and adorable.
I asked our maid "is the cat a girl or a boy?" then our maid said "she's a girl".

So i named HER minnie( sounds familiar??). i took it from the name of changmin(sorry hanako).

So last night as i was caressing HER body, i saw HER parts. I saw that HER was a HE.

So i just changed his name to Yunho. as i was calling the cat, yunho, he reacted to the name as if it was his name for years. i guessed he liked his name and i tend to keep his name that way.LOL

i said to my mom and dad " if the cat has no owner can i have him?". my parents said" if the cat has no owner, i guess it will be okay then".

woohoo, a cat!.

i own a dog also. and i remembered that dogs don't like cats right?

in my dogs case, he likes cats, not really like but he doesn't go running after them. he just stares at the cat and walk away.

My dog hold too much drama for his own life.

i'll post a picture of the cat and the dog soon.

i just remembered i haven't done the tagged thingy.i'll do it as soon as i wake up(sorry heidy)

<3

0 Comments: