Thursday, April 24, 2008

My phone got snatched this tuesday!!. i'm so pissed
at that gay guy!.
I was crossing the streets with my friend then suddenly i felt a bump
on my right side then i saw that my bag was already opened and
my phone was not there anymore!. then we saw the guy and i said to the gay guy " kuya asan na yung cellphone ko?''(hey! where's my phone!?)
then he said 'i don't have it'. Argh! as if i saw it with my own eyes as*ho*e! then we ran after that guy.
then when we finally caught up with him, he said "miss i really don't have your cellphone you could
even look at my bag and pockets". and so i did. and yes there was no sign of my cellphone there.
BUT! there was a gir,l he could have handed it to him. so what we did we ran after the girl and we saw her!.
unfortunately she was a fast runner and i couldn't able to caught up with her.
My mom is angry at me for loosing ANOTHER phone. YES, another phone!. i just lost two phones in a span of 3months.

I hate those two bastards!!!!

Oh later at night my parents will probably talk to me.
I'm scared and nervous!. I really don't like the fact that they will scold me.

boohoo!

0 Comments: