Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Tagged

Rules :

- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

- bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.

- at the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you`re going to tag and list their names.

- dont forget to comment on their site that they`re tagged.


-> So where to start?. hmmm. okay. i have insomia, yes you heard that right. INSOMIA. i usually sleep at 5am or 4am or 3am. And end up waking at around 1pm or 2pm.

-> i'm in college taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Social Studies. In other words Majoring in History. So if anyone of you dislikes history, I'LL SCARE YOU!! KIDDING!.LOL

-> Like heidy i cry easily. Remember when i told you my phone got lost?. my mom talked to me on the phone and started saying "things" to me and after hearing the 1st word i just cried hard. I'M A CRYBABY.

-> I'm a really GOOD COOK AND BAKER. not to be bragging ey.

-> I'm STILL INLOVE with my ex-boyfriend. it has been 2 1/2 years since he left me. BUT we're still friends. the sad part is he doesn't like me anymore. that's what i think. boohoo . I SHOULDN'T BE TELLING THIS.oh well.

-> I love the color GREEN. don't know why. every shades of green will do, except for the one that look like green-poo.lol

-> I love KEROKEROPPI. does anyone who is that?!. He's a cartoon character from the SANRIO family.

-> I'm a VOLLEYBALL player. i love sports. I do any kinds of sports. i'm a SPORTS-PERSON. when it comes to sports, i'm really really COMPETITIVE.

-> I can play the PIANO and GUITAR and RECORDER. I can play but not like the pro's. i can call my self begidiate(beginner+intermediate).LOL

-> I think i have the CELLPHONE CURSE. Every single year i always lose a phone. it either my fault or the robbers fault. I ALREADY LOST 4 PHONES. I actually lost a phone just this january and i lost one this april. so i LOST A PHONE IN A SPAN OF 3MONTHS??!?!. geez.

i tag you people:

noor

hanako

green_milk

shar

namia

krystal

0 Comments: