Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Translations] CBC Radio Gogoichi (YunJae) - DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki


words from tokyolovelight:

T/N: I translated only the last part of the 100409 CBC Radio Gogoichi Chinese translations due to the earlier part of the radio talk being nothing new, just introducing Tohoshinki and talking about Jaejoong's incident when he broke his leg and time constrain (homework... x_x).
A lil bit of YunJae in the last part which is the main reason why I translated it. 8D
Enjoy, all YunJae fans!

DJ: Oh yes, I heard Jaejoong is very good at cooking?
Jaejoong: Yes
Yunho: That’s right
Jaejoong: Cooking is a very joyful matter, and then when looking at other people eating my own cooking expressing on their faces the food is tasty, I will feel very happy
Yunho: Very delicious
DJ: Is it very delicious?
Yunho: Yes, really very delicious
DJ: And then you will share with everybody kimchi pot and such?
Jaejoong: Yes, I will make servings for 5 people
DJ: Ah…
Yunho: Isn’t controlling the amounts very difficult? This is the hardest part of cooking. But now Jaejoong always uses his own feeling, he just has to look once and immediately he’ll know, I myself also feel very surprised.
DJ: Don’t need to get a wife anymore
Yunho: I am also unable to believe… I gradually realise his strength
Jaejoong: But I am a complete man oh
DJ: Definitely, you have many female supporters too. Well then, once more, pick a song from your album to play
Jaejoong: Ok, this is a very smooth-sounding, light and fast dance track; please listen to Tohoshinki’s “Stand up”
DJ: Thank you
Yunho: Thank you
Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=564073225
English translation by tokyolovelight.livejournal.com
Chinese translation by cyndis1111@heyjj.cc


AIGOO!!! YUNJAE IS REALLY REALLY REAL!!!

0 Comments: