Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Contest] Sweetfig/Under The Stars Blog 1st Anniversary!

MARCH 31 2009, is the First Anniversary of the "Sweetfig/Under the Stars" Blog
and we would like to invite you to participate in our "MIROTICALLY CRAZY CONTEST!"

For more information, just read the poster along with this post!

FREE PRIZES AWAITS OUR 3 LUCKY WINNERS!!!

THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES WILL BE ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15, 2009.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
WE WILL BE MOVING OUR DEADLINE DATE, ON OR BEFORE APRIL 29.




3 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

Rai!!! I can't do this......but I will try!!! OMG!! So many things given away!!! I apologize for not congratulating you guys on your first anniversary TT.TT!! I'm sorry!!!

denisse_segura said...

Rai!! OMG!! Thank you....i was sad...because I was not able to work on anything for the past week. Even if it was Spring Break for me, I had the worst Spring Break of my life TT.TT!!!
i was so sad today, because here in the U.S. is still the 14th...but now I'm all happy!! YAY!!
I will work on my project for this!!
Fighting!!Take care girls!!

Christel said...

Hey there ^^
Just wondering when the winners will be annouced :)