Saturday, August 16, 2008

[Videos] Fancams of SM Town Concert 2008 at Seoul- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki


Love in the Ice Korean Version
I never knew that i will hear Love in the Ice in a different way. Korean Way.
It was really nice and heart warming. I love each and single thing about this video and the other Love in the Ice fancams as well.




[FANCAM] 080815 SMtown08 - JJ focus (with Lina perf)

His voice here is amazing. i hope to see the whole performance with Lina thought, it will be nice^^




DBSK ~Junsu battle dance at SM Town Festival 08 (with stephanie of CSJH)

I was talking to heidy in the middle of the morning and spazzing about dong bang boys being hot and topless. OH YEAH YOUR HEARD THAT RIGHT TOPLESS!
Junsu is getting buffed now a days right?? and dang his peformance was AMAZING!
I think i want to cheat with su now. NOOOO! yunnie is no. 1 in my heart!



DBSK ~Junsu at SM Town Festival 08~




DBSK ~Hug at SM Town Festival 08~

HUG! the song that has a lot of memories for us and for them.
It was nice seeing them again in their hug outfits and just...
*sighs* don't know what to say since i'm so overwhelmed by this.^^




Love in the Ice - SMCon, 8/15/08





[SM L'I'V'E '08'] Junsu & Eunhyuk ONE LOVE fancam

Hyuk Su!!!! gah! I love them both to death!.
and it was so nice to see them singing together and just being them in the stage while performing
I bet that they missed each other like hell.
Oh and they even danced together here^^



credit: yuulinjoongie@yt+ichigotvxq88@yt+mickytoho@yt+zaizaif4only@yt

0 Comments: