Sunday, August 17, 2008

[Photos] SM FAMILY in SM Town Concert 2008 Seoul- DBSK/SUPER JUNIOR/SHINEE/SNSD/BoA/CSJH/Zhang Li Yin

SM FAMILY is LOVE
I was glad to see BoA there even though i'm not a huge fan of her.
Since she's been out in the korean scene, it was nice of her to visit her fans.

Shinee and DBSK moments are love.
There were SUJU and Shinee moments but i wasn't able to grab a hold of the picture because i'm having some problems with my laptop. durrr.

v this will be my favorite picture out of the bunch.
Kyuhyun is so random, being a shinee a member!. rofl!
I was like why are there 6 members when there were only 5 members??.
Then i saw minho,jonghyun,taemin and key. and i was wondering who the hell was that person on the left side of minho?!?.
then i was like, OMO!!! its kyu!!. the i began laughing like a crazy person!
now he's aspiring to be a shinee member!. gah kyu!!


















credits: as tagged+baidutvxq+ dnbn

2 Comments:

denisse_segura said...

I was like that too when I saw the video....why are there 6? then I read comments and people were saying that it was Kyuhyun!! I love the Changmin and Taemin's pictures. Both the young ones from each group!!!

denisse_segura said...

O.O!! I did not see the Jaejoong and Onew pic!! So cute!!