Monday, August 18, 2008

[Photos] Jaejoong and Siwon in SM Town Concert 2008 Seoul- DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki/SUPER JUNIOR/SUJU/SJ

Some JaeWon love here^^
Oh they look so adorable!!

this is just completely funny!
jae had no idea that siwon was going to pour water on his back!
I bet jaejoong thought that he(siwon) was just going to whisper some things to him.
Poor Jae, got wet.
and you can see at the last photo that he enjoyed it!
he was all laughing and smiling^^

But it was a benefit for all his fans^^

and OMG! Siwon looks so hot drenched in water.
and his hair is killing me!. Is it only me that i find siwon's hair very very sexy??.






I HAVE A SURPRISE!!

oh and before i go and doze off.
I leave you with these nosebleeding-let-me-die-now-and-go-to-heaven photos^^


*drools*

DIES AGAIN!
LET US DIE TOGETHER MY DEAR DEAR READERS AND FRIENDS!
I bet i'm going to have a good dream because of these deadly photos.


v THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE OF JAE BEING NAKED!
A LITTLE BIT MORE JAE! A LITTLE BIT MORE!

v and durrr!! this is the sex!
HAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN KRYSTAL!
YUNHO=SEX GOD
v *drools* mind exploded already!




credits: as tagged+ baidutvxq

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

haah they one with siwon was soo damn hilarious yet there is somethin sexy abt those 2 first pic. omg i swear to god, if siwon wouldnt hv splash the water it would hv made my day...they look soo smexy together..soo sensual ^^ hahaha i bet JJ was expectin a lil kiss from siwon since u know hwo much siwon like skinship lol the last pic of them together was soo cute,esp the way JJ laugh ahah

iheartjj said...

OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! you so rock right now...i was hoping someone would have a pix of jae when he pulled his shirt off his shoulders AND YOU DID!!! xD this pix killed me...i'm still trying to stop all the blood gushing from my nose!! ;P *slowly dying a painful death from all the blood lost* OMFG!! i cannot get over it...as i'm sure all the other jae lovers are out there...thank you so much for finding and posting this picture.

jae...too yummy for words :D

Raissa said...

hahahaha. both of you sounds so funny!!!

you really make my day with all your hilarious comments^^

iloveyou^^.hahaha

Anonymous said...

OMG JAEJOONG!!!!!! His bare top is just so....*DIES FROM THE HOTNESS*.